Crochet Ripple Afghan
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This Crochet Ripple Afghan blanket was easy and fun to make. This crochet pattern looks so nice on my couch or just to cuddle up with. My Aunt in law gave me the pattern to make this pretty crochet blanket. I uploaded a crochet video if you need more assistance with this lovely blanket. I love how this blanket turned out with all 3 colors of caron soft yarn. You can make this with any kind of yarn. "
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The Big Blue Crochet Scarf is extra-wide and extra-long, so it will definitely keep you nice and cozy during the cooler months of the… Continue reading: "Big Blue Crochet Scarfvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Easy Crochet Striped Cap
- Crochet Lacy Headband
- Haunted House Blanket
- Trinity Stitch Striped Crochet Cowl – Free Pattern
- Ocean Breeze Crochet Headband
- How To Make A Single Crochet Solid Triangle
- Crochet Soccer Sneakers Worked In Rows!
- Crochet Gladiator Baby Sandals
- Crochet Gladiator Sandals
- Crochet Baby Boots
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters