We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"If you're looking for corner to corner crochet llama patterns, look no further! This adorable corner to corner (C2C) Christmas Llama wearing a Santa hat is just one of four llama patterns that I am designing for a corner to corner graphghan. If you're not up to the task of crocheting four llama graphs, you could easily turn this llama into wall art or add a few more rounds of the border for a small baby blanket. These fun & free corner to corner animal graphs are perfect for beginner crocheters who want to learn corner to corner crochet."
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge4 squares= slightly over 2 inches
4 rows of squares= slightly over 2 inches
Finished Size24 inches by 33.5 inches
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Buffalo Plaid Moose Kitchen Towel
- Crochet Penguin Coaster
- Christmas Reindeer Treat Basket
- Remus Lupin C2c Crochet Block
- Nymphadora Tonks C2c Crochet Block
- Crochet Christmas Bell Ornaments
- Easy Crochet Tank Top
- Easy Ribbed Tank Top
- Height Waist Skirt
- Easy Crop Halter Top
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters