Never Ending Granny Afghans: 8 Crochet Patterns with Diagrams & Video Tutorials
C2c Tiny Fall Leaf Cup Afghan Square
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"2020’s Divine Debris CAL features another fun coffee theme but this time it’s in a corner to corner style! Yep, that’s right, this year is going to showcase the fun and speed of C2C. Because Fall is my favorite time of year, I’ve decided to make the second to last square inspired by that time. It’s a fun and simple leaf design that will look great alone or part of the whole blanket. Or even as a table runner for your holiday decorations."
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge7 blocks and 7 rows = 4 inches
Finished Size11.5" x 11.5"
- 4.0 mm (G) hook
- 150 - 160 yards (137 - 146 m) worsted weight yarn (4 colors)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Crochet the Rainbow Granny Square Throw is a crochet blanket that is essentially one large granny square, so you can work it as large… Continue reading: "Crochet the Rainbow Granny Square Throwvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Little Pebbles Earwarmer
- Crochet Bird Tutorial
- Stained Glass Tunisian Sweater
- Crabby Coaster
- Shell Blanket Crochet Pattern
- Show The Love Wall Hanging
- Crochet Happy Pills Pattern
- Cute Snowflakes Coaster Set
- The Crossroads Cowl
- Crochet Beach Bag
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters