Never Ending Granny Afghans: 8 Crochet Patterns with Diagrams & Video Tutorials
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"If you're looking for corner to corner crochet animal patterns, look no further! This adorable corner to corner (C2C) Deer is just one of twelve Woodland animal patterns that I am designing for a corner to corner graphghan. If you're not up to the task of crocheting twelve animal graphs, you could easily turn this Deer graph into a crochet pillow. Just follow the instructions from my Fox pattern. These fun & free corner to corner animal graphs are perfect for beginner crocheters. They are fairly small and don't use too many colors."
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge4 squares= 2 inches
4 rows of squares= 2 inches
Finished Size14 inches by 14 inches
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
"This lovely broomstick lace top works up with worsted weight yarn and a size H crochet hook. Pictures will help guide you as you… Continue reading: "Broomstick Lace Crochet Topvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- 4th Of July Patriotic Gnome
- Ring Rose Bag
- Cheerful Granny Stripe Baby Blanket Pattern
- Free Potato Crochet Pattern
- Chonky Mushroom
- Serenity Hand Towel & Washcloth Set
- Koala C2c Blanket
- Richmond Shawl
- Signal Cascading Vest
- 15 Red, White, and Blue Crochet Patterns
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters