Bobble Stroller Blanket
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"There are tons and tons of patterns for crib-sized blankets and receiving blankets, but I haven't seen many that are small stroller blankets. I wanted to make this Bobble Stroller Blanket for my cousin, and she's always on the go. She needed something small enough to grab and go, but that would still be big enough for her baby to use. This blanket is just the right size for taking with you, and unlike a lovey, it can actually be used as a blanket. Let's get into how to make this free crochet baby blanket pattern!"
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size16 x 20 inches
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet