Never Ending Granny Afghans: 8 Crochet Patterns with Diagrams & Video Tutorials
Beneficent Bella Baby Blanket
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"My friends, meet a thing of beauty: The Beneficent Bella Crochet Baby Blanket. The word ‘delicious’ comes to mind. The texture. The color. Sigh. AND it’s easy. What more is there to love? This might be the easiest baby blanket to crochet. It’s almost hard to believe that something this beautiful could be so easy and so inexpensive to make. A mouthful of beautiful crochet goodness you can’t wait to sink your hook into! Does it even get any better? Probably not!"
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Sizeapprox. 29" x 29"
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Flaunt your love of all things autumn with the Fall For Me Spiral Hat. This adorable crochet hat pattern is cozy and colorful. To get… Continue reading: "Fall For Me Spiral Hatvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Gnorman Gnome
- How To Crochet A Lace Heart
- Crochet Spiral Motif
- The Springtime Market Bag
- The Trinity Earrings
- Mini Diamond Bobble Wall Hanging
- The Lemon Drop Top
- Mini Cloths And Basket Set
- Criss Cross Striped Hat
- Pierogi Amirugumi
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters