Never Ending Granny Afghans: 8 Crochet Patterns with Diagrams & Video Tutorials
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Learn how to crochet this easy chunky crochet blanket. The Ava Blanket is crocheted in simple squares of half double crochets. This crochet blanket can be customized to compliment any decor. The free crochet blanket pattern includes step by step tutorial. This chunky blanket pattern is perfect for beginners or any crocheter who enjoys an easy blanket to crochet. Each crochet square is worked in flat rows. As written, the blanket pattern makes a 20″ square. You can easily crochet a variety of blanket sizes by crocheting more or less squares. The Ava Chunky Crochet Blanket crocheted with six 20″ squares makes a cozy 40″ x 60″ throw size. Mix and match the crochet squares to get the perfect color combination for your home."
Crochet HookL/11 or 8 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge4”/10cm x 4”/10cm= 5 pairs of hdc and 6 rows in the pattern
Finished SizeBlanket pictured measures 40”/101.5cm x 60”/152cm. Sizes from baby to king included.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The sad truth is that flowers wilt, and you will have to throw out that special bouquet some time. With crochet flower patterns,… Continue reading: "Forever Fabulous Flowersvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters