Autumn Radiance 12" Sunflower Square
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Sunflowers are a classic end-of summer decorating staple. This beautiful 12" crochet afghan block is just the pattern you need to crochet a blanket for fall as cooler weather is just around the corner. It features a floral design in the center and smaller sunflowers in the corners. You will need up to 4 colors of #4 worsted weight yarn for this project. You can follow my color scheme or come up with your own!"
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge5 3/4" across after round 9.
Finished Size12" x 12" after blocking
- 5mm hook, or hook needed to obtain gauge
- 200-225 yards of #4 worsted weight Red Heart Super Saver Yarn
- yarn needle
- stitch markers (at least 12)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Caroline Sweater
- Super Simple Slipper Socks
- 4 Basics Of Tapestry Crochet
- Crochet Pocket Shawl Autumn Berries
- Spider Lace Crochet Pattern – Stitch Tutorial
- Alpine Stitch Crochet Tutorial
- Rose Garden Stitch – Free Crochet Stitch Tutorial
- Textured Single Crochet: Back And Front Loop Single Crochet – Stitch Tutorial
- How To Crochet A Granny Square
- Why A Gauge Swatch Is Important When Crocheting A Garment
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters