This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Triangle Granny Bandana
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Remember when Mom (or Grandma) taught you to make your first shawl? You were so proud of that accomplishment, every woman and girl in the family received a shawl that Christmas! Using that same pattern, I worked up some easy Triangle Bandanas using cotton worsted yarn and a size G hook. It's a quick and easy pattern and only takes about 85 yards of yarn (I used I Love This Cotton). Make a few different colors to wear with your summer outfits."
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size14" wide
- I Love This Cotton yarn
- Size G crochet hook
Read NextHorse Applique
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
All the monsters in your child's closet will disappear with these Hungry Shark Crochet Slippers. Despite the fact that they're shaped… Continue reading: "Hungry Shark Crochet Slippersvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Biscuit Blanket
- Super Easy Crochet Cluster Bunch Blanket
- Goat Soup Bowl Cozy
- Lion Soup Bowl Cozy
- Bear Soup Bowl Cozy
- Butterfly Kisses Baby Frock-simple Easy Pattern
- The Modern Tote Bag
- Mini Crochet Bear
- Savvy Muse Cowl
- Savvy Muse Beanie
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters