Triangle Granny Bandana
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Remember when Mom (or Grandma) taught you to make your first shawl? You were so proud of that accomplishment, every woman and girl in the family received a shawl that Christmas! Using that same pattern, I worked up some easy Triangle Bandanas using cotton worsted yarn and a size G hook. It's a quick and easy pattern and only takes about 85 yards of yarn (I used I Love This Cotton). Make a few different colors to wear with your summer outfits."
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size14" wide
- I Love This Cotton yarn
- Size G crochet hook
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Take a walk through some medieval woods with the Majestic Hooded Scarf Pattern. While wearing this crochet scarf, you'll feel like you… Continue reading: "Majestic Hooded Scarf Patternvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Haylee Hand Towel
- The 1 Skein Scarf
- Raffia Yarn Purse
- C2c Jaguar
- Mirror Sparkle Ornament
- Classic Striped Dish Towel
- Baby Penguin Amigurumi
- Free Sparkly Scarf and Hat Crochet Patterns
- Care Bear-Inspired Crochet Hat Pattern
- Nautical Baby Hat Crochet Pattern
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters