Thread Red Loop Necklace
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This necklace features a fun and funky loop texture that is crochet as you work. It also features gold crochet beads and gold crochet clasp cover to complete the look. Finished size: 24" long. You will need Aunt Lydia's size 10 crochet thread in red and gold, size 7 crochet hook, necklace clasp and needle to take thread. This is a fairly fast project to make and would make a lovely gift. Make one in every color to match every outfit you own."
Crochet Hook7 or 1.65 mm hook (steel)
Finished Size24" long
- Aunt Lydia's size 10 crochet thread in red
- Aunt Lydia's size 10 crochet thread in gold
- Necklace Clasp
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Pattern of the Day
You have found The Crochet Shawl of Your Dreams with this free crochet pattern from Premier Yarns. This classic crochet shawl has a… Continue reading: "The Crochet Shawl of Your Dreamsvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Square Flower Motif
- Catherine’s Wheel Envelope Purse
- Mystical Mitts
- Something New Baby Blanket
- Cinch Stripes Backpack
- Sheep Granny Square Blanket
- 71 Gender Neutral Baby Blanket Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Wall Hanging
- Beatrix Shawl
- Thassos Mosaic Blanket
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters