Summer Shoulder Bag
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This bag is perfect for when you’re heading outside in your own garden. But I’ve found more ways to use this bag. When going for a short walk during summer, I always want to bring a bottle of water. This bag is just perfect for that. I know some might be hesitant to make this bag because of the lacy fabric. Personally I don’t mind, because my water bottles, phones or crochet projects aren’t small enough to fall out. The only thing I have to make sure of is to secure the crochet hook inside the skein of yarn or also bring my small purse where I store a crochet hook, stitch markers & needle. "
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeEach square measure 15 x 15 cm / 6 x 6 inches for a total of:
28 stitches & 12 rows.
Finished SizeOne Size
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Get all of the mystical beauty of the Northern Lights when you work up the Aurora Borealis Crochet Scarf. This gorgeous colorful… Continue reading: "Aurora Borealis Crochet Scarfvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Crochet Loafers
- Crochet House Slippers (one Hour Project)
- Heart Finger Puppet
- Braided Twist Headband
- Braided Puff Baby Blanket
- Lion Baby Booties
- Quick Round Potholder Placemat
- Goldie Crochet Slippers
- Chunky Beanie One Hour Project
- Sunrise Jute Mat
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters