Plarn Beach Bag
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Learn how to turn any plastic bag into plastic yarns aka Plarns. This pattern will show you how to upcycle your plastic grocery bags into reusable and sustainable plastic beach bag or sand toys that you and the kids will love. Carry it two ways! Video tutorial available No Gauge is required for this as the bag size depends on the thickness of the plarn used Size of bag shown: H x W: 10 x 14 in / 25 x 35.5 cm Material: Plastic bags 11 x 13 in / 28 x 33cm Color: Tan and White Hook: 5.5mm No. of bags (skein): Tan: 12 , White: 7 Tools: : scissors Skill: Beginner"
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Crochet GaugeApprox 29 Dc x 6 rows = 4 x 4 in
Finished Size10 x 14 in
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Phoebe is a lightweight poncho that is perfect to dress up your summer wardrobe. It is quick and easy to make, so its a great beginner… Continue reading: "Phoebe Asymmetrical Ponchovideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters