Picot Me Up Ear Warmer & Cowl Set
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Get ready for fall and winter with this gorgeous crochet ear warmer and cowl set. The cowl and ear warmer are each worked in one-piece and are quick and easy makes. This set is perfect for gift giving! This pattern includes the instructions for making both the ear warmer and the cowl. Skill Level: • Intermediate Supplies For Ear Warmer: • 5.0 mm (H) Furls Crochet Hook • 86 yards/79 meters (1.4 oz/39g) of Swish Worsted from We Crochet in the colour Wonderland Heather • Tapestry Needle • Scissors Supplies For Cowl • 5.0 mm (H) Furls Crochet Hook • 202 yards/185 meters (3.2 oz/91g) of Swish Worsted from We Crochet in the colour Wonderland Heather • Tapestry Needle • Scissors"
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Stop trying to figure out how to start your chain stitch blanket with this Quick and Chainless Shell and Lace Blanket. You can work… Continue reading: "Quick and Chainless Shell and Lace Blanketvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Crochet Drawstring Netted Pouch
- Cozy Poncho
- Highland Twist Headband
- What is the Easiest Crochet Stitch for a Blanket?
- Tunisian Crochet Christmas Tree Pillow
- Jasmine Beanie
- Ridge Walk Hat
- Ridge Walk Scarf
- Crochet Lavender Bags
- Halloween Wreath: A Family Of Free Crochet Patterns
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters