Laceweight Gia Earrings
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"These earrings are easy to work up and work up fairly quickly, are flexible, very lightweight and have a fun finishing with the frame. I used plastic canvas to frame my square so I wouldn't have to block it, but you could use starch and block your square instead. You'll need just a small amount of #10 crochet cotton thread for yours, though you can also use other yarn options - you'll just need to measure. For reference, these take me about 45 minutes to an hour to work up."
Crochet HookB/1 or 2.25 mm hook
Yarn Weight(0) Lace (33-40 stitches to 4 inches). Includes crochet thread.
Crochet GaugeNot essential - 8 DC by 3 Rows = 1″
Finished SizeSmall, Medium
- Small Amount of #10 Crochet Thread – I used Artiste Crochet Cotton Thread in Jade Blue and Poppy Red
- 2.35mm Crochet Hook
- Tapestry Needle
- Small Amount of soft 7 Mesh Plastic Canvas (alternative is to block the granny square)
- 2 Earring Wires
- Jewelry Pliers
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The Adorable Woodland Hedgehog crochet amigurumi pattern is such a cute little friend to work up! Worked in the round with worsted… Continue reading: "Adorable Woodland Hedgehogvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Tunisian Lacy Shells Shawl
- Quick And Easy Snowflake Ornament
- Jade And Roses
- Easy Split Skirt
- Harmony Poncho Pattern
- Vicki Roberts
- Crochet Triangle Corner Basket
- Florence Hexagon Blanket
- Witch Topsy-turvy Doll
- DIY Handheld Hummingbird Feeder
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters