Hyperbolic Velvet Scrunchies
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Velvet Scrunchies are a hot wishlist item! And thanks to velvet yarn, it’s easy to make your own! Hyperbolic crochet is a fun mathematical concept - but you don’t have to be “mathy” to have fun with it! It’s super simple - and there’s even a “live” video tutorial included! I’ve included instructions for 3 different types of Velvet yarn, so you can grab whatever you have on hand and get crocheting! Have fun with it!"
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook, H/8 or 5 mm hook, I/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
"This lovely broomstick lace top works up with worsted weight yarn and a size H crochet hook. Pictures will help guide you as you… Continue reading: "Broomstick Lace Crochet Topvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters