Hyperbolic Velvet Scrunchies
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Velvet Scrunchies are a hot wishlist item! And thanks to velvet yarn, it’s easy to make your own! Hyperbolic crochet is a fun mathematical concept - but you don’t have to be “mathy” to have fun with it! It’s super simple - and there’s even a “live” video tutorial included! I’ve included instructions for 3 different types of Velvet yarn, so you can grab whatever you have on hand and get crocheting! Have fun with it!"
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook, H/8 or 5 mm hook, I/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Who says being a princess is just for little girls? This Your Highness Adult Crown Halloween crochet pattern will let you have your… Continue reading: "Your Highness Adult Crownvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Chunky Doll Blanket
- Bulky Beanie
- Summer Berries Scrunchies
- 23 Bean Stitch Crochet Patterns
- Paintbox Simply DK Yarn
- Chunky Chenille Baby Blanket
- The Simple Crochet Cable Stitch
- Yin And Yang Infinity
- Daisy Mae Bag
- Linen Log Cabin Square
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet