Grannies Two-tone Headband
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Most days, you will find me with my hair up in a messy bun with maybe a clip or two in place. Doesn’t mean I don’t still enjoy headbands – I just wear them decoratively, rather than to hold my hair back. This headband is worked in one of my favorite stitch patterns – the granny stitch, and my favorite joining method – the Pull Loop Through (PLT) Method (though you can substitute this for your choice of joining method). Working two pieces, and joining together gives you the freedom to create any combination of two tones, but it also looks great in one solid color. You could also wear it with the hair tie in the front instead of at the back."
Crochet HookB/1 or 2.25 mm hook
Yarn Weight(0) Lace (33-40 stitches to 4 inches). Includes crochet thread.
Finished SizeToddler, Child/Teen/Adult Small and Adult Large.
- Small Amount of #10 Crochet Cotton Thread – I used Artiste Brand, but Aunt Lydia's Classic #10 Crochet Thread works too!
- 2.35mm Crochet Hook
- Tapestry Needle
- Hair Tie
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Crochet Halloween Tooth Pumpkin
- Crochet Pizza Heart
- Crochet Your Own Coaster In Just Four Rounds – Free Pattern
- Applique Butterfly – Free Crochet Tutorial
- Chloe Sideways Shawl
- Easy Crochet Christmas Ornament
- Christmas Tree Bauble
- Home For Christmas Stocking
- Christmas Heart Bauble
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters