We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Crochet Coffee Cozies are your perfect beverage companion! Not only will they work great for warm beverages, but cold drinks as well! The cozies are worked continuously in the round and make up very quickly! Great for last minute gifts!"
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeFits an average coffee cup (ex: Starbucks, all sizes)
- Lion Brand Vanna's Choice in in Linen, Charcoal Grey, Silver Grey
- 5.5 mm crochet hook
- yarn needle
- wooden button
- embroidery floss in corresponding color
- sewing needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
If you have one spare hour in a day, you can make the One Hour Spike Stitch Crochet Cowl! This fabulous cowl will add sophistication… Continue reading: "One Hour Spike Stitch Crochet Cowlvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters