Colorful Colorado Headband
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"I designed this pattern with 2 techniques to start the pattern. You can do the basic "ch, and dc" or you can start with the Foundation Double Crochet so the headband has a little more stretch, and a better fit. Skill: Easy Materials: Crochet Hook – I Yarn – Worsted Weight yarn (4) 2 oz. C1 Royal Blue, C2 White Small Amount of Yellow C3, and Red C4."
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeYouth to Adult 20 inches around, 3.5 inches wide 3 dc + 1 inch
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Get all of the mystical beauty of the Northern Lights when you work up the Aurora Borealis Crochet Scarf. This gorgeous colorful… Continue reading: "Aurora Borealis Crochet Scarfvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet