Colorful Colorado Headband
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"I designed this pattern with 2 techniques to start the pattern. You can do the basic "ch, and dc" or you can start with the Foundation Double Crochet so the headband has a little more stretch, and a better fit. Skill: Easy Materials: Crochet Hook – I Yarn – Worsted Weight yarn (4) 2 oz. C1 Royal Blue, C2 White Small Amount of Yellow C3, and Red C4."
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeYouth to Adult 20 inches around, 3.5 inches wide 3 dc + 1 inch
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
This crochet pattern will transport you back over 50 years in time! You'll go slack-jawed over the 1941 Shell Stitch Crochet Cardigan… Continue reading: "1941 Shell Stitch Crochet Cardigan Patternvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet