Cable Braided Headband
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Create this beautiful crochet braided cable headband! This headband works up quickly and has such cute detail! The design gives a lot of texture detail while still being easy to make. Cables can get confusing, this is a great alternative to get the detail you want with less complicated stitches! Written in toddler, child, teen and adult sizes. The headband measures approx. 4.5" wide. You will need to know how to: sc- single crochet dc- double crochet fpdc- front post double crochet - decrease Materials needed: - H hook, 5.00 mm - Tapestry needle - Medium worsted weight yarn (4). I used Hobby Lobby's I Love This Yarn in "Graphite" or "Gray Mist". - 1, 1.5" button "
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Halloween Applique Bunting Crochet Garland
- Bunny Kids Onesie
- Stanley The Spider
- Journey Through The Stones Crochet Shawl
- Crochet Cowl
- Christmas Snowflakes Afghan Free Crochet Pattern
- Crochet Twisted Headband
- Modern Striped Towel Topper
- Crochet Witch Hat Mug Rug
- Cushy Cube Storage Bin
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters