Boho Fringe Pocket Bag
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This cute crochet boho pocket bag is so cute and simple to make! The bag is worked up in a simple triangle shape then folded and sewn to create the pockets! It's such a easy yet cute design that gives you a great bag with 2 large pockets! Fringe is then added to complete the look. The triangle measures 45" across the top and 23 inches from the middle to end middle point. The strap measures 22" X 1.5". You will need to know how to: - Make a magic circle - Double crochet - Single crochet Materials: - H hook, 5.00 mm - Lily Sugar N' Cream 100% cotton yarn, about 400 yards. I used Lily Sugar N' Cream yarn in "Seabreeze".(tip: purchase the large spool of this yarn-14 oz, 706 yards to make sure you have enough yarn). You may use more or less depending on how large you would like the bag. - Blunt/tapestry needle"
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Phoebe is a lightweight poncho that is perfect to dress up your summer wardrobe. It is quick and easy to make, so its a great beginner… Continue reading: "Phoebe Asymmetrical Ponchovideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters