We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Amazing Grace Twisted headband is a simple pattern using the Amazing Grace standard stitch. To achieve the twist that sets this off, you work the pattern in two sections for a few rows, cross them and work the piece in one solid pattern again… But, don’t worry, there is a photo tutorial at the bottom of the pattern for you to see how this works!! This Amazing Grace Twisted Headband Pattern is the 20th free pattern in the Amazing Grace Series. Dedicated to Breast Cancer Awareness and my dearest friend Sandy Gilb who lost her fight in 2007. Pay it forward by make and donating any of the Amazing Grace Patterns to someone suffering or recovering from cancer or any traumatic life event…"
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Test your crochet skills with this amazing Rainbow Tunisian Crochet Baby Blanket Pattern. This is probably the coolest rainbow pattern… Continue reading: "Rainbow Tunisian Crochet Baby Blanket Patternvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Rustic Felted Bowl with Handles
- Twist & Stripe Hat
- Alpine Winter Headband
- Super Sturdy Crochet Basket with Handles
- Vincent the Dragon
- Necrocia the Zombie Mermaid
- Celebrities Who Crochet
- The Elgin Tote Bag and Cup Cozy
- Crochet Baby Dress Free Pattern
- At the Shore Baby Blanket
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet