3d Flower Head Band
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This crochet 3D flower headband is a perfect project for beginners. It works up very quickly, doesn't require a lot of yarn, and doesn't require a lot of complicated size adjustments. I used a #2 sport weight and a 3mm hook. I have included a free written pattern along with a full step by step video tutorial. This 3d flower stitch headband makes a perfect gift for everyone from newborns to adults. I also have a matching skirt and halter top with the 3d flower accent on my blog. "
Crochet HookD/3 or 3.25 mm hook
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeGauge unblocked : 23 dc X 10 rows = 4″
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The sad truth is that flowers wilt, and you will have to throw out that special bouquet some time. With crochet flower patterns,… Continue reading: "Forever Fabulous Flowersvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters