We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
The Springtime Bobble Crochet Clutch is rich with texture and color. Red Heart Soft Yarn, watercolors, provides a painted look while the bobble stitch provides a thick, durable fabric. This clutch will be perfect for an evening on the town or a small WIP or crochet tool bag. Since I completed mine, I have used it for both! I just know youre going to have fun making this little project. This crochet clutch is super quick to crochet, too, which makes me love it even more. You can finish it up in just a few short afternoons.
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook, K/10.5 or 6.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Pattern of the Day
This crochet pattern will transport you back over 50 years in time! You'll go slack-jawed over the 1941 Shell Stitch Crochet Cardigan… See more
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet