Snowman Towel Topper
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This adorable towel topper works up quickly and is so easy to make. Made with two single crochet identical round panels which are attached with hanging button tab added to the top of the topper. Features a “hidden” ring which is crocheted into the back panel. This ring allows the towel to be removable for easy washing. Perfect addition to your kitchen Christmas holiday home decor or to give as gifts. Approximate finished size: 5” round (not including hanging tab and kitchen towel) "
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Buffalo Plaid Moose Kitchen Towel
- Crochet Penguin Coaster
- Christmas Reindeer Treat Basket
- Remus Lupin C2c Crochet Block
- Nymphadora Tonks C2c Crochet Block
- Crochet Christmas Bell Ornaments
- Easy Crochet Tank Top
- Easy Ribbed Tank Top
- Height Waist Skirt
- Easy Crop Halter Top
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters