Snowman Kitchen Towel
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"After receiving lots of love for my Farmhouse Striped Kitchen Towel and Buffalo Plaid Kitchen Towel, I just knew I had to make a few fun, festive towels for the upcoming holiday season. The Gingerbread Man Kitchen Towel was the first in this new series of crochet kitchen towels for the holidays and I was smitten. He got a little lonely hanging around by himself so I made him a Snowman Kitchen Towel friend to keep him company."
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook, H/8 or 5 mm hook, J/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Wrap yourself in comfort and style with this Perfectly Purple Crochet Scarf. This crochet pattern highlights the scarf's unique… Continue reading: "Perfectly Purple Crochet Scarfvideocam"
- Winter Holiday Season Colors Granny Square Afghan
- Reindeer Stocking
- Handmade Christmas Hat DIY Crafts
- Crochet Christmas Stocking Ornaments
- How To Crochet A Christmas Tree Garland Tutorial
- Lacy Snowflake Pattern
- Berry Leaf Table Runner
- Paw Print Christmas Ornament
- Beautiful Crocheted Christmas Angel
- Holiday Crochet Wine Sleeve
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Hairpin Lace Sleeveless Top
- Nora Baby Blanket
- Simple, Easy Crochet Flower – Free Pattern
- The Hillside Handbag
- Easy Pocket Scarf
- Crochet Slippper Boots
- Realistic Sea Anemones And Jellyfish
- Cute Christmas Mitten Ornament
- Lacy Easy Summer Cardigan
- Easy Beach Skirt Cover Up
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters