Snowman Kitchen Towel
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"After receiving lots of love for my Farmhouse Striped Kitchen Towel and Buffalo Plaid Kitchen Towel, I just knew I had to make a few fun, festive towels for the upcoming holiday season. The Gingerbread Man Kitchen Towel was the first in this new series of crochet kitchen towels for the holidays and I was smitten. He got a little lonely hanging around by himself so I made him a Snowman Kitchen Towel friend to keep him company."
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook, H/8 or 5 mm hook, J/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Little Arrows Chunky Crochet Cowl
- Vintage Hair Tie
- How To Make Crochet Flowers
- Theo Bunny No Sew Amigurumi Pattern
- Learn To Crochet Mug Rug
- Misty Pines Crochet Scarf
- Dream Catcher Cardi
- Trinity Stitch Chunky Hat
- Crochet Heart Tiger Applique
- Crochet Dog Hat
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters