This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This crochet pattern is for 2 snowball inspired hair scrunchies. I used aran (weight 4) yarn. A - white 70m Supplies you will need – Crochet hook 5mm – Tapestry needle – Aran yarn – Scissors - Hair elastics This pattern is easy level with some basic sewing required. The pattern is written in USA terminology. You will need to know basic crochet stitches as well as popcorn stitch. The pattern is 3 pages long and includes progress photos, gauge information and finished sizes."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Read NextGingerbread House Ornament
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
"Everyone needs at least one slouchy beanie in their lives. This Lazy daisy Slouchy beanie might just be the one!" Continue reading: "Lazy Daisy Slouchy Beanievideocam"
- Gingerbread House Ornament
- 41 Crochet Teacher Gifts
- Christmas Heirloom Afghan
- Decorative Doggie Stocking
- 40 Crochet Christmas Stockings
- Grandma's Crochet Christmas Trees
- Santa & Reindeer Night Before Christmas C2C Graphgan
- Christmas Scandinavian Heart Crochet Blanket
- Little Helper Crochet Elf Hat
- Jolly Holly Leaves
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Peek-a-boo Section
- Lacy Shell Stitch Scarf
- Elmore Ring Bag
- How To Crochet Textured Shell Blanket
- New Born Baby Jumpsuit
- Reversible Whale - Flippy Friends
- Hana's Crochet Flower Garland
- Dodoco Crochet Pattern
- Cute Cactus Earrings
- Crochet Baby Coat/cardigan Sweater Beautiful Free Patterns Explain All Sizes
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters