We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
These crochet angel wings make the perfect little applique to use, whether you want to add them to an already finished project or hang them from a tree. They also make adorable present toppers or even crochet earrings. This is an advanced pattern, so adventurous crocheters should absolutely try these out!
From the Designer: "Make a set (or several) of these adorable Tiny Angel Wings that are 2.5" long with this full photo tutorial and written pattern. These have been an absolute joy to gift and make for friends and loved ones. As you can imagine, they've come in handy on many occasions and they are treasured mementos. They make perfect appliques that can be sewn on by hand or machine. Add some ornament hooks and they are perfect on a tree. Earring hooks or loops make fantastic earrings! Try them out."
Crochet Hook4 or 2 mm hook (steel)
Yarn Weight(0) Lace (33-40 stitches to 4 inches). Includes crochet thread.
Crochet Gaugenot crucial for this pattern
Finished Size2.5" long
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The delightfully easy Wrapped with Love Crochet Hat pattern is the perfect gift to make for anyone in your family. This pattern comes… Continue reading: "Wrapped with Love Crochet Hatvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters