We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Santa wreath is an easy and quick crochet pattern that uses a 12" wire wreath form, Lion Brand Go for Faux yarn and Red Heart yarn, N (9.00 mm) hook, J (5.75 mm) hook, and an F (3.75 mm) crochet hook as well as 3 - 0.52" red jingle bells. Santa's beard is worked as a rectangle and then wrapped around the frame and stitched along the back. The hat is crocheted separately and then attached to the top of the wreath."
Crochet HookF/5 or 3.75 mm hook, J/10 or 6 mm hook, M/13 or 9 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge13.5 hdc stitches and 10 rows in a 4” (10cm) square.
Finished Size13.5” Width x 13” Height
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
All the monsters in your child's closet will disappear with these Hungry Shark Crochet Slippers. Despite the fact that they're shaped… Continue reading: "Hungry Shark Crochet Slippersvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Crochet Flower Hera
- Crochet Flower Rhea
- Robin's Egg Slanted Shell Facial Scrubbies
- Robin's Egg Slanted Shell Washcloths
- Poinsettia Wine Cozy
- Granny Square Soap Cozy (or Small Gift Bag)
- Dip-dyed Soap Cozy Or Small Gift Bag
- Matteo Fingerless Gloves
- Jeans Yarn Clutch Bag
- Carrot Cocoon
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet