We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Crochet a couple of wise little owls for your tree this Christmas! This crochet pattern uses the crocodile stitch to make the owl feathers and can be made in one color or two of sport (or baby) weight yarn. Finished owl ornament measures approximately 3.5" tall using a C hook or 4.5" tall using an E hook. Materials needed: Sport or baby weight yarn 65 yards ombre or variegated 40 yards solid 1 yard yellow Size C or E crochet hook Yarn needle Plastic googly eyes 40 mm Fiberfil Pantyhose Using E hook, owl measures 4.5” tall. Using C hook, owl measures 3.5” tall. "
Crochet HookC/2 or 2.75 mm hook, E/4 or 3.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size4.5" tall with E hook, 3.5" tall with C hook
- Sport or baby weight yarn
- Size E or C crochet hook
- Safety eyes
- Ribbon or cord for hanging
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Halloween Applique Bunting Crochet Garland
- Bunny Kids Onesie
- Stanley The Spider
- Journey Through The Stones Crochet Shawl
- Crochet Cowl
- Christmas Snowflakes Afghan Free Crochet Pattern
- Crochet Twisted Headband
- Modern Striped Towel Topper
- Crochet Witch Hat Mug Rug
- Cushy Cube Storage Bin
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters