Merry Tree Crochet Square
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
" I wanted to create a texture-full square that could easily be crocheted with just one color! I am tempted to hook up an entire blanket in just these cute little pine trees! This is an advanced beginner project. You will used half double crochet, double crochet and double crochet post stitches in this pattern. The square was designed as a collaboration with Bear Rye Crochet Hope in the Holidays Mystery Blanket CAL. However, by using cotton yarn, this would make a perfect holiday dishcloth rather than blanket square."
Notes*All directions are written in US Crochet Terms.
*Work first and last hdc of each row through both front and back loops.
*Work all other hdc sts into the front loop only.
*Ch 1 at the beginning of a row does not count as a st.
*When dc sts are placed in exposed loops 2 rows below, skip the corresponding sts in the row being worked into.
Crochet Hook4.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge17.5 hdc X 12 rows of hdc in FL = 4” X 4”
Finished Size8" x 8"
- Mighty Stitch 80% Acrylic 20% Superwash Wool, Worsted (208 yds/skein) in Silver and Spruce
- 4.5mm hook
- Needle for weaving in ends
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
If you're unsure of what to give as a wedding gift then look no further. This Heirloom Wedding Ring Quilt is one of the most beautiful… Continue reading: "Heirloom Wedding Ring Quiltvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters