Little Tree Coffee Cup Cozy
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
This festive Little Tree Coffee Cup Cozy is a quick and easy way to dress up your coffee cup for the holiday season. It doesn't take long to work up and adds a little bit of holiday cheer to your coffee cup! MATERIALS Approximately 34 yds of Category 4 Worsted Weight Yarn in two colors Approximately 25 yds of Color A I used Cascade 220 in White Approximately 9 yds of Color B I used Cascade 220 in Palm Size I 5.5 mm Crochet Hook Yarn Needle for weaving ends Scissors 1 Button
NotesThis pattern is written in US terms.
Sizing will vary depending on how tightly or loosely you crochet. Gauge is not necessary for this pattern but if you would like to keep the sizing the same, please check your gauge before starting this project.
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge3.6 stitches & 3.2 rows = 1″
Finished SizeApproximately 2.5″ wide and 9″ long
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Gingham Bunny Placemat
- C2c Squirrel
- Ziggy The Zebra
- Bella The Butterfly Rattle
- Cutie Bear Doll Hat
- Sugar Plum Pocket Wrap
- Boho Fringe Coasters
- Circle Of Friends Crochet Square
- Earth Day Crochet Doily
- 3 Skein Crochet Projects (23 Free Patterns)
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters