We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Make these perfectly cute little crocheted Christmas Stockings for your friends this year. Fill them with festive treats, candy canes, or even on presents. The SMALL size is perfect for Gift Cards. The SMALLER size is perfect for those tiny candy canes or as ornaments for your Christmas Tree. Have fun decorating them! Add your favorite trims, buttons, glitter, sequins…you name it - you could even make these for your children to decorate for the tree. These are very quick projects and would work well in a variety of yarns. I have included photos to assist where you might need them!"
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook, J/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeGauge is not imperative for this project.
Finished SizeSmall: 5 inches tall, 2.5 inches wide at ankle, 3.5 inches wide from toe to heel. Smaller: 2.5 inches tall, 1.5 inches wide at ankle, 2.25 inches from toe to heel
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The Cutest Chevron Stroller Blankie has got to be one of the best crochet baby blanket patterns you can find. It's the perfect size… Continue reading: "The Cutest Chevron Stroller Blankievideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet