This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Lightweight Through The Window Bauble Ornament
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This through the window bauble ornament pattern is worked in a fun stitch pattern that uses the mosaic crochet technique. Don’t let it scare you! It’s comprised of simple single crochet stitches, chains and easy double crochets. My favorite way to showcase this stitch pattern is with a variegated yarn underneath, and coordinating solid color on top. As for the filling, I've used styrofoam balls for mine, but you can also use fiber fill stuffing or old bauble ornaments that need a little uplifting."
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeIn Pattern Starting with 12 Stitches: 36 HDC in the Round = 2.5″ in diameter; 60 HDC in the Round = 3.88″ (that’s 3 7/8″) in diameter
Finished SizeSmall, Medium, Large
- Small Amount of Lightweight (#3) Yarn – I used Stylecraft Special DK in Grey and White
- G6/4mm Crochet Hook
- Tapestry Needle
- Styrofoam Balls – 2.4″ for Small, 2.8″ for Medium and 3.8″ for Large (Got mine from Hobby Lobby)
Read NextTiny Gift Box
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Never worry about messing up your hair when you put on this Over Easy Cowl Neck Pullover. The cowl neck makes the head hole of this… Continue reading: "Over Easy Cowl Neck Pullovervideocam"
- Tiny Gift Box
- Surprisingly Simple Christmas Afghan Border
- Tree Garland + Gift Tag
- Festive Crochet Stars
- C2C Christmas Bulb Afghan/Pillow Square
- Easy Crochet Star Pattern
- Christmas Heirloom Afghan
- Berry Leaf Table Runner
- Christmas Pudding With Holly Hat
- Santa & Reindeer Night Before Christmas C2C Graphgan
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Biscuit Blanket
- Super Easy Crochet Cluster Bunch Blanket
- Goat Soup Bowl Cozy
- Lion Soup Bowl Cozy
- Bear Soup Bowl Cozy
- Butterfly Kisses Baby Frock-simple Easy Pattern
- The Modern Tote Bag
- Mini Crochet Bear
- Savvy Muse Cowl
- Savvy Muse Beanie
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters