Lightweight Through The Window Bauble Ornament
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This through the window bauble ornament pattern is worked in a fun stitch pattern that uses the mosaic crochet technique. Don’t let it scare you! It’s comprised of simple single crochet stitches, chains and easy double crochets. My favorite way to showcase this stitch pattern is with a variegated yarn underneath, and coordinating solid color on top. As for the filling, I've used styrofoam balls for mine, but you can also use fiber fill stuffing or old bauble ornaments that need a little uplifting."
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeIn Pattern Starting with 12 Stitches: 36 HDC in the Round = 2.5″ in diameter; 60 HDC in the Round = 3.88″ (that’s 3 7/8″) in diameter
Finished SizeSmall, Medium, Large
- Small Amount of Lightweight (#3) Yarn – I used Stylecraft Special DK in Grey and White
- G6/4mm Crochet Hook
- Tapestry Needle
- Styrofoam Balls – 2.4″ for Small, 2.8″ for Medium and 3.8″ for Large (Got mine from Hobby Lobby)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The Adorable Woodland Hedgehog crochet amigurumi pattern is such a cute little friend to work up! Worked in the round with worsted… Continue reading: "Adorable Woodland Hedgehogvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Tunisian Lacy Shells Shawl
- Quick And Easy Snowflake Ornament
- Jade And Roses
- Easy Split Skirt
- Harmony Poncho Pattern
- Vicki Roberts
- Crochet Triangle Corner Basket
- Florence Hexagon Blanket
- Witch Topsy-turvy Doll
- DIY Handheld Hummingbird Feeder
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters