Family Santa Hat
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Create this cute and easy Santa hat for the whole family! The hat works up quickly and has cute white detail and a crochet ball for the pom! You will be starting at the tail of the hat and working your way down the body to the base of the hat. Written in 7 sizes: 0-3M, 3-6M, 6-12M, toddler, child, teen/small adult and adult Materials: - Size H, 5.00mm hook - Medium worsted weight yarn (size 4), I used Hobby Lobby's I Love This Yarn in red and white - Tapestry needle - Small amount of stuffing (for pom) You will need to know how to: - single crochet - double crochet - half double crochet - increase/decrease - change colors - work in third loop only - bead stitch (described in pattern)"
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Work up this simple and easy afghan pattern with the Lazy Girl Blanket Pattern. This simple pattern works up to be the perfect, comfy… Continue reading: "Lazy Girl Crochet Blanket Patternvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- How To Crochet Round Circles For Beginners
- C2c Llama
- Strut Your Puff Crochet Cowl
- Brave At Heart Crochet Scarf
- Crochet Monster Cake Pop Pattern
- Plush Puff Pumpkin
- Peony Large Flower
- Easy Chunky Cardigan
- A Shade Of Grey Hat
- Hopscotch Keychain
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters