Granny Stripe Tree Skirt
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Tree skirts just add that little extra something to your tree decorations. This skirt takes the traditional granny square stitch and makes it a trio of holiday colors. Give yourself the perfect base for your Christmas presents to nestle on this year. Size: 56″ across Yarn: Red Heart With Love, worsted weight, 100% Acrylic, 198 g/370 yds Holly Berry 1909, Color A: 2 skeins Evergreen 1621, Color B: 2 skeins Eggshell 1101, Color C: 2 skeins Hook: US-J/10, 6.0mm Gauge: 12 sts by 7 rows = 4″ in dc Other supplies: Yarn Needle"
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge12 sts by 7 rows = 4″ in dc
Finished Size56″ across
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Crochet Wavy Shells Mittens
- Snuggler Cardigan Crochet Sweater Cocoon
- Down the Chimney Crochet Gift Bags
- Snowy Ridges Full or Messy Bun Hat
- Festive Crochet Christmas Tags
- Wilton Gray Men Scarf
- Scrappy Stripes Triangle Shawl
- Easy DIY Crochet Wreath Ornament
- Dandelion Tunic Dress
- Clamshell Lace Waterfall Vest
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet