This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Crochet Christmas Bell Ornaments
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Crocheting your own Christmas ornaments and decorations is a lovely way to get into the festive spirit. Crochet Christmas Bells make a beautiful ornament. Ring in the sound of the holiday season with this Crochet Christmas Bell Ornaments. The Pattern is very simple with basic stitches and quick to work on. You can use these crochet bells to decorate your Christmas tree or just make it into a garland or crochet bunting or use them for decorations anywhere in your house. The bell can be crocheted with any yarn or thread of your choice. These would also make wonderful Stocking Stuffers or Gifts for your loved ones. Get ready with your hook and yarn and have fun making these cute crochet bells. You can also use them as decorative charms on your bags or keys which can be used around any time of the year. Materials Used:- 4 Ply Cotton Knitting Yarn 4 mm Crochet Hook Decorative Bell or Beads Size:- 3 Inches"
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Read NextTiny Gift Box
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
All the monsters in your child's closet will disappear with these Hungry Shark Crochet Slippers. Despite the fact that they're shaped… Continue reading: "Hungry Shark Crochet Slippersvideocam"
- Tiny Gift Box
- Surprisingly Simple Christmas Afghan Border
- Tree Garland + Gift Tag
- Festive Crochet Stars
- C2C Christmas Bulb Afghan/Pillow Square
- Easy Crochet Star Pattern
- Christmas Heirloom Afghan
- Berry Leaf Table Runner
- Christmas Pudding With Holly Hat
- Santa & Reindeer Night Before Christmas C2C Graphgan
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Biscuit Blanket
- Super Easy Crochet Cluster Bunch Blanket
- Goat Soup Bowl Cozy
- Lion Soup Bowl Cozy
- Bear Soup Bowl Cozy
- Butterfly Kisses Baby Frock-simple Easy Pattern
- The Modern Tote Bag
- Mini Crochet Bear
- Savvy Muse Cowl
- Savvy Muse Beanie
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters