Classic Christmas Stocking Cap
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"These super cute Christmas Stocking caps are simple to create but have a ton of classic personality in them. Worked from the bottom up, we create the band of the beanie and slowly decrease throughout so that we get a nice long tail. Finished with a ribbon and a pom, these Crochet Stocking caps are absolutely adorable. Comes in both child and adult sizes (average), so you can be Santa and your kiddos can be elves. :) You will need to know how to chain, slip stitch, and half double crochet."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge14 HDC stitches x 11 rows = Approximately 4 inches x 4 inches
Finished SizeTwo sizes: 1) Adult Average 2) Child Average
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Balthazar The Sailor Elephant
- Jojo The Mailman Bunny
- Leaf Sweater
- Beautiful Beans Beanie
- Granny's Shopping Bag
- Chunky & Cosy Easy Beanie
- Make With A Cake Cosy Cowl
- Make With A Cake Shawl
- Beautiful Beans Fingerless Gloves
- Beautiful Beans Infinity Scarf
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters