Christmas Wreath Ornament
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Hello friends! Though Christmas ornaments are not really my main specialty, I like to trying to come up with something new each year. Last Christmas' project did not go so well and I ended up tossing all the materials away. This year, I loved what I did; an elegant wreath ornament, so I decided to share it with you all. I am going to also share a granny square design I made using the same concept, so stay tuned. Merry Christmas and Happy holidays! Level: Intermediate Materials Yarn: Schachenmayer, Catania, 100% cotton, yarn weight: sport. 50 g/ 1.75 oz. 125 m/ 137 yds. one skein of each: apple green 205, red 115, forest 244 Crochet Hook: US: E-4, 3.5 mm. Plastic ring: 5 cm/ 2" diameter, 0.7 cm/ 1/4" thickness Tapestry needle "
Crochet HookE/4 or 3.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge28 sts x 12 row
Finished Size4" / 10 cm diameter
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Stop trying to figure out how to start your chain stitch blanket with this Quick and Chainless Shell and Lace Blanket. You can work… Continue reading: "Quick and Chainless Shell and Lace Blanketvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- 25 Min Cup Cozy
- Peek-a-boo Beanie
- Santa Belt Christmas Pillow Home Decor Seasonal Holiday
- Learn The Tunisian Crochet Knit Stitch
- Eternal Cable Crop Top
- Boho Fall Lines Wall Hanging
- Boho Wall Hanging
- Popping Posts Crochet Throw Blanket
- Monstera Crochet Cowl
- Milkweed Leaf Shawl
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters