Christmas Tree Joy C2c Advent Calendar
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Made with the half double crochet c2c (corner to corner) crochet technique for a finished size of 18.5” x 28.5”. Make in the standard dc c2c technique to make larger. You could also make this graph into a festive Christmas pillow or as a small blanket if you use the double crochet stitch instead! The stars are crocheted using the c2c technique so they mimic the look of the panel and are then sewn to the panel creating a pocket. A special place to add a little treat every day in December! I used a wooden craft dowel cut to size and then crocheted tabs which are sewn to the back of the panel for hanging. I have all the video tutorials you need to make this including how to crochet the Candy Cane Border stitch! This wall hanging would be perfect for the kids this year!"
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Crochet Loafers
- Crochet House Slippers (one Hour Project)
- Heart Finger Puppet
- Braided Twist Headband
- Braided Puff Baby Blanket
- Lion Baby Booties
- Quick Round Potholder Placemat
- Goldie Crochet Slippers
- Chunky Beanie One Hour Project
- Sunrise Jute Mat
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters