Christmas Angel Square
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"My fifth Christmas graph is an Angel. I was very excited to find a metallic gray yarn to use for the wings! I hope you like this graph as much as I do! These square graphs are the perfect size for baby loveys, pillow covers (although I'd recommend going down a hook size to an H/5mm), one square of a larger blanket, one side of a tote bag, or as wall art (just add a dowel rod and hang it up!)."
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge8 pixel squares= 4 inches
Finished Size17" by 17"
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Every woman deserves an Unforgettable Top Down Shawl in her closet. Begin crocheting this free crochet pattern at the center top and… Continue reading: "Unforgettable Top Down Shawlvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet