Crochet Luxurious Washcloth And Face Scrubbie
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This crochet luxurious washcloth and face scrubbie would be a great addition to your SPA box. My daughter has our go-to hotel SPA box and these plush cloths are perfect to help you feel pampered. When I first purchased this yarn on sale, it looked like a fun yarn. However, after using this yarn, it quickly became apparent that it was very soft and plush. With that said, it is also difficult to see your stitches. Therefore, this crochet pattern is an easy one that is just perfect for this fluffy yarn. The end result are these lovely crochet washcloths and face scrubbies."
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge13 stitches per 4 inches.
Finished SizeWashcloth is The finished size is approximately 7 1/4 X 7 1/4 inches square. The Face Scrubbie is approximately 4 X 4 inches.
- Cloud, or Candy Pink, or Sprout Baby Soft Boucle yarn, approximately 1/2 a skein or 60 yards.
- Size J Crochet Hook
- Yarn Needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
"Dress up your kitchen with this pretty flower dishcloth. The dishcloth features petals worked in gentle cotton for nonabrasive… Continue reading: "Flower Scrubby Dishclothvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Pretty Kids Headband
- Baby Booties Worked Flat
- Octomato Amigurumi
- Crochet Mittens
- Men's Crochet Ribbed Bandana Scarf
- 6 Weeks Of Summer Shawl
- Watermelon Slice Sunglass Pouch
- Granny's Scrappy Placemat
- Crochet Eta Baby Blanket
- Sweet And Simple Crochet Handbag
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters