We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This free crochet pattern teaches you how to make this very lovely stitch that you can use for scarves, shawl or afghan. This pattern comes with helpful pictures and video tutorials for both right and left handed."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Bobble Stitch Blanket Crochet Pattern
- 39 Easy Crochet Patterns for Beginners
- Crochet Stitch Directory
- Patterns by Crochet Hook Sizes
- Crochet Abbreviations List
- How Many Crochet Stitches Are There?
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches eBook: Vol. I
- Tunisian Crochet Guide
- Does Crochet Hook Size Matter?
- What Does SP Mean in Crochet?
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Easy Beautiful Go-to Cowl
- Pretty Puff Beanie
- Kite Garland Bunting
- Gnome On A Swing Christmas Ornament
- Waffle Christmas Stocking
- Little Stefan Baby Booties
- Bonfire Wrap Crochet Pattern
- Cozy Crochet Slipper Socks
- Fantail Shell Stitch
- Misty Morning Throw
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters