We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This free crochet pattern teaches you how to make this very lovely stitch that you can use for scarves, shawl or afghan. This pattern comes with helpful pictures and video tutorials for both right and left handed."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Types of Yarn + Yarn Weights
- Patterns by Crochet Hook Sizes
- Crochet Stitch Directory
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn to Crochet Something New with Free Crochet Patterns
- 39 Easy Crochet Patterns for Beginners
- Crochet Abbreviations List
- Tunisian Crochet Guide
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Volume II
- Bobble Stitch Blanket Crochet Pattern
- The Best Uses for Crochet Thread
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet