Lacy Trees Stitch
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This Free Crochet pattern teaches how to make this very simple to do stitch that looks to me like little trees or hand fans. This pattern comes with helpful pictures and video tutorials for both Right and Left handed. Come on and give it a try! What are you waiting for? Your curtains, lacy afghan, table cloth or shawl awaits you! Multiples of stitch are given. I used worsted weight yarn but you can use any size hook or yarn."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
There is nothing better than the feeling of finishing a crocheted afghan. Now everyone (including beginners!) can experience that same… Continue reading: "Beginner Squares Afghanvideocam"
- Crochet Stitch Directory
- 39 Easy Crochet Patterns for Beginners
- Patterns by Crochet Hook Sizes
- How Many Crochet Stitches Are There?
- Crochet Abbreviations List
- History of Crochet
- Tunisian Crochet Guide
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches eBook: Vol. I
- How to Measure a Crochet Hook
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches eBook: Vol. II
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters