Shell Yeah! Tunic
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This lightweight, breezy, and beautiful tunic crochet pattern is perfect for summer! Pair this gorgeous tunic with a solid tank top underneath and you’ll be set all season long. For this tunic we are using the Argyle Shell stitch. This stitch is intermediate level, and there is a video tutorial that will help you nail it down. This tunic will comfortably fit up to a size 2XL. If you would like to make it more narrow or more wide, every 8 sts that you add or remove from the first row will add or remove ~1.75″ width."
NotesPattern written in U.S. terms.
Crochet HookD/3 or 3.25 mm hook
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge(5) argyle shells wide = 9” and (3) argyles tall = 4”
Finished Size31″ wide x 27″ tall
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Christmas Crochet Rectangle Tablecloth Pattern
- How To Crochet A Rectangle Granny
- Vintage Red Truck Towel Topper
- Cat Crochet Christmas Tree Ornament
- Sapphire Haze Crochet Round Doily
- Mrs. Claus Shawl Easy Crochet Pattern
- Cat Santa Hat
- Mini Crochet Hot Water Bottle Cover
- Crochet Everest Earwarmer
- Adorable Snowflake Pattern
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters