We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Dreamsicle Tee Crochet Pattern is a dreamy cotton top that you're going to love wearing everywhere you go. It is an easy, beginner-friendly garment crochet pattern. It would be perfect for any beginners who are looking to crochet their first garment! The construction of this garment pattern is simple to follow with little shaping. This is going to be your go-to garment pattern. The Dreamsicle Tee is an easy level crochet pattern. The techniques you will need to know are: Single crochet, double crochet, chain, and the crab stitch. The crab stitch is explained within the pattern along with a photo tutorial. Includes sizes XS-XL Materials Needed: • 5 mm hook • Worsted weight #4 yarn (brand and colors of yarn included in pattern)"
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
- 5mm crochet hook
- I Love This Cotton! yarn in Spunky Print
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
If you have one spare hour in a day, you can make the One Hour Spike Stitch Crochet Cowl! This fabulous cowl will add sophistication… Continue reading: "One Hour Spike Stitch Crochet Cowlvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Ocean Breeze Crochet Headband
- How To Make A Single Crochet Solid Triangle
- Crochet Soccer Sneakers Worked In Rows!
- Crochet Gladiator Baby Sandals
- Crochet Gladiator Sandals
- Crochet Baby Boots
- Crochet Baby Booties
- Cable Braided Fingerless Mittens
- Cable Braided Headband
- Sweet Stripes Plant Rugs
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters