Cover Me Ruana
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Let the Cover Me Ruana Crochet Pattern with pockets inspire you to create a lasting piece to comfort and warm you for all time. Made with Lion brand Homespun yarn, you can be sure to speed through this pattern. The Cover Me Ruana is as straightforward as can be. It is made in 3 major parts- the back panel, the front right panel and the left front panel. It is made in continuum, that is, you will not be seaming any parts at the shoulders. The only sewing you will do in this pattern is the pockets and the button; which is an optional feature. You will find customization notes to guide for preferred sizing."
NotesFollow us on Instagram @craftherblog
LIKE us son Facebook @craftherblog
Follow us on Youtube @craft-her
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge 13 DC across= 4” / 1 set of 4 rows (3DC + 1 V-stitch) = 2.5”
Finished Size29” high/35.5” wide (after slight blocking)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Here's a decorative and wearable shawl that can be created by following this easy crochet pattern. This Angel Wings Shawl Pattern is a… Continue reading: "Angel Wings Shawl Patternvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Harmony Poncho Pattern
- Vicki Roberts
- Crochet Triangle Corner Basket
- Florence Hexagon Blanket
- Witch Topsy-turvy Doll
- DIY Handheld Hummingbird Feeder
- The Ghoster Coaster
- Lacy Shells Shawl
- Easy Beginner Dishcloth
- Crochet Pumpkin Pot
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters