Cardigan With Pockets
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"You’re going to love this Crochet Cardigan With Pockets Pattern. It’s a great cardigan pattern for women with sizes from XS to 5XL. The cardigan is made with a cotton and bamboo yarn blend, but it’s easy to swap for any 3 light weight yarns. With the herringbone half double crochet as the featured stitch, this crochet cardigan with pockets has such a beautiful look. Featuring beautiful crochet stitches and is a great garment crochet pattern. Make it in your favorite yarn colors. "
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeMeasured on herringbone half double crochet worked in rows:
15 stitches & 14 rows per 10 cm / 4”.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Phoebe is a lightweight poncho that is perfect to dress up your summer wardrobe. It is quick and easy to make, so its a great beginner… Continue reading: "Phoebe Asymmetrical Ponchovideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters