We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Be ready for those warmer weather months with this fun, easy, and light weight transition sweater, the Alix Pullover. This design is full of texture,color, and all the stripping you could ever want. Made in a fine weight yarn, this pullover is great for layering on Spring days and Summer evenings. You may sell all finished products made from this pattern; however you may not share, sell, or distribute this pattern in any way, in whole or in part. I would greatly appreciate a link back to my shop or this pattern anytime you sell this item online."
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge15 hdc x 12 rows = 4
Finished Size9 sizes: XS - 5X
- 4.0 mm hook
- 1100 - 2100 yards of size #2 yarn (5 colors)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Take a walk through some medieval woods with the Majestic Hooded Scarf Pattern. While wearing this crochet scarf, you'll feel like you… Continue reading: "Majestic Hooded Scarf Patternvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Haylee Hand Towel
- The 1 Skein Scarf
- Raffia Yarn Purse
- C2c Jaguar
- Mirror Sparkle Ornament
- Classic Striped Dish Towel
- Baby Penguin Amigurumi
- Free Sparkly Scarf and Hat Crochet Patterns
- Care Bear-Inspired Crochet Hat Pattern
- Nautical Baby Hat Crochet Pattern
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters