Tunisian Lacy Shells Shawl
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"My Tunisian crochet lace shawl is so soft, light, airy and… drape!!! It feel so lovely just like any other crochet shawl around your neck. It it so pliable and will not stick out like a sore thumb. It uses Tunisian Lacy Shell stitch that is so easy to create but makes a stunning lacy shawl! I have added a video tutorial for this lovely stitch so you can learn something new. The finished shawl is a lovely size to wear around your neck or over your shoulders. "
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge5 shells x 9 rows = 10 cm measured over Tunisian lace shell st
Finished Size45 cm wide x 155 cm long
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Caroline Sweater
- Super Simple Slipper Socks
- 4 Basics Of Tapestry Crochet
- Crochet Pocket Shawl Autumn Berries
- Spider Lace Crochet Pattern – Stitch Tutorial
- Alpine Stitch Crochet Tutorial
- Rose Garden Stitch – Free Crochet Stitch Tutorial
- Textured Single Crochet: Back And Front Loop Single Crochet – Stitch Tutorial
- How To Crochet A Granny Square
- Why A Gauge Swatch Is Important When Crocheting A Garment
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters