The Joy Wrap
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This pattern was designer by a guest designer through Joy of Motion Crochet. This is one size fits most. My wrap measures 65” x 13.5” unblocked. You can adjust the length by adding multiples of 6 to the starting chain. This pattern took me about 5 hours to make in total so it is a great option to gift or make a couple of for a special occasion such as a wedding – I think this would be stunning in white, cream or ivory for a bride and the accent colour for bridesmaids gifts! Because of its size, and despite it being in #3 weight yarn, it could also double up as a great scarf in winter. It is one of those pieces that you will always find a way of wearing despite the weather."
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeGauge is really not important with this pattern. To adjust the length amend the starting chain by multiples of 6. To adjust the width add more pattern repeats.
Finished SizeOne Size
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters